You can type here any text you want

Air to Water Inter cooler

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

J-B Racing

Forced Induction
Is anyone using one of these? I am informing myself into getting a PT2000 from PTE.
Is it worth it over the RJC IC 475!!!
Any info would be great.

Thanks
J

Have you gathered any data on your current set-up such as pre intercooler pressure and temp ? There was a good thread on intercoolers in the general section that got some good traffic.

With that being said, I would wonder if any performance advantage would offset the weight. Are you going to eliminate the radiator and cool from a common tank ?
AG.

Have you gathered any data on your current set-up such as pre intercooler pressure and temp ? There was a good thread on intercoolers in the general section that got some good traffic.

With that being said, I would wonder if any performance advantage would offset the weight. Are you going to eliminate the radiator and cool from a common tank ?
AG.
The readings is not the issue. I am planning on blocking off the Grill and do not want any heating problems, so I am looking into a Liquid Cooler if that would,be better. Unless I do testing first before converting. I see that Liquid is adding a lot extra weight that at the end is it worth it!!

I got an insane deal on a used PT3000. Now to figure where I am going to put it without losing the passenger seat!!!

Back