You can type here any text you want

Airbag or spring it?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SS_Sean

Pro Bracket
I installed a ta-49 and some solid uca/lca's on the rear of my gn. when i launch the car now, the top of the rear 28" tall tire is dragging on the inside of the rear wheel well badly. i'm running the BFG 275 60 15 DR's. shocks are new. springs are originals. so should i put springs in the car to correct the problem, or would you suggest airbags? What springs? what air bags?

I pretty much asked the same question in my thread "Getting the rear to sit higher?". I'm switching to some pretty huge drag radials and wanted to know how to keep them from rubbing. Looks like the majority of people suggested just doing airbags.

One of the vendor's sells a complete set. (Single airbag also available).

http://www.fullthrottlespeed.com/itemdesc.asp?CartId={EE0D593F-5F1EVEREST1-4625-944E-C807A6B10BEB}&ic=01960733&eq=&Tp=

Can anyone who's used these comment on their quality? I"m looking at buying a pair myself.

Those red air bags are pretty much what every vendor sells and what everyone uses so I'm pretty sure they're a quality product.

I'll probably be trying them in a week or so with my new wheels so we'll find out, haha.

Back