You can type here any text you want

Alabama Turbo Regal Club

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rarperformance

It'll go or it'll blow
Were trying to start an Turbo Regal cub for Alabama. If interested please contact me at: turboricejr@yahoo.com or call: Rob Rice 205-216-8513.
Were having are first start up meeting Sat feb,16 @ 3pm. at my fab shop in Pelham,AL.

Not sure how big a meeting it will be but I plan on swinging by! Let me know if you decide to do some other time!

address is: 3046 McDaniel Street, Pelham off hwy31. If you coming from the North. take 65 south to exit 242. Make a right. Take it to 31(Home Depot on your right). Make a left on 31. Go down about 2 miles. There is a Abcco Rents on your left. Turn left onto the street Abcco Rents is. That's McDaniel st.

2/16 Pelham meet ATRC

I like to thank all you guys for showing up. I know we did'nt have much. But, again thanks for coming. It was a pleaser to meet you guys. Rusty and Chris, you have some beautiful cars. Thanks for taking the time to show them off. If you like, I will send the pics the photographer took as soon as I get them. Thanks everyone.

I would like for him to take some more of mine in a different setting he does a nice job. Did you put the parts on yet?

I'll talk to him and see. I'll get his phone number.
No. I did'nt get to put those on yet. Friday at the last minute we got a job building aluminum boxes for a wench. For the trailers of Dale Earlhardt Jr and I think a Kasey Myers. The guys at RadioActive ask us to help them with the job. So I've been busy with that project.

Upholstery Repair??

Hey guys,

Do any of you know a good upholstery repair place for car seats?

My husband burned a dime sized 1/4 inch deep hole in my STS passenger seat (in the suede part) today with a cigarette.:eek:
He says he will get it fixed so I decided not to kill him.;)

The dealer will probably charge a small fortune. Any ideas?

Back