You can type here any text you want

Alky in Chicago?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlackMetal

I'm definitely installing an alky kit once it gets warmer, so I figured I'd ask ahead of time, where you can buy it? I'm in the Niles/Skokie area.

I'm definitely installing an alky kit once it gets warmer, so I figured I'd ask ahead of time, where you can buy it? I'm in the Niles/Skokie area.

Scottie,
I picked up 55 gal. drum of meth from Cooper oil in Orland park. Thats a little ride for you but if you have a friend with a pick em up truck its worth it for $175. If your lookin for like 5 gallons at I time I can set you up out of my stash. :D

Rick

You can go to Street Stuff or E&R racing. Both in Addison. (just West of Rt.83 and North Ave.)

Cool have a GN owner close to me Im in Morton Grove. Hopefully see you on the street soon :smile:

Denny

Cool have a GN owner close to me Im in Morton Grove. Hopefully see you on the street soon :smile:

Denny

What are you trying to do Denny? Team East side vs Team West side? You know team Malayalee went down the tube!!:D

Prasad

haha Prasad I think you are wrong?

I think team malayalee is in the lead?
Mike - Motor out.
Anish - fuel issues, driveshaft issues, and mental issues.
Prasad- To be determined.

Now that I say that your gonna jinks me!!

Scottie,
I picked up 55 gal. drum of meth from Cooper oil in Orland park. Thats a little ride for you but if you have a friend with a pick em up truck its worth it for $175. If your lookin for like 5 gallons at I time I can set you up out of my stash. :D

Rick

Haha nice, a big drum like that is probably the way to go. But maybe when I first get the kit installed I'll stop by and test it out with some of yours.

You can pick up Meth at

AMS ( Automotosports ) in Arlington Hts.
E&R Racing on North Ave ( south side of street ) in between 83 and 53.

Both places sell it for $6 a gallon I believe.

haha Prasad I think you are wrong?

I think team malayalee is in the lead?
Mike - Motor out.
Anish - fuel issues, driveshaft issues, and mental issues.
Prasad- To be determined.

Now that I say that your gonna jinks me!!

Hey who's team am I on? I'm always the last kid to get picked. And what's a malayalee?

Hey who's team am I on? I'm always the last kid to get picked. And what's a malayalee?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Hey Steve, how is that turbo spooling up. You know, you can always be on my team.

Prasad:D

Back