You can type here any text you want

Alky Question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tony Shoaff

I have a 3.8 stock block bored .30 over .DLS internal balanced crank, 216/218 comp cam, Stock heads, billet mains, PT 70, FRT Mount PTE innercooler, 83lb inj. Red Armstrong dual in tank fuel pump, Ported stock intake, PTE plenum, 70mm T-B, t&d rockers, Translator pro with LC-1. 3.5 inch downpipe, 3 inch exhaust. I run race fuel most all of the time because this is a fiberglass race car not a driver. Will it benefit me to install the alky kit I bought from Cotton's. I dont mind buying race fuel. Be honest I can sell the kit. Thanks for the help Razor.10.603@126.6 best run so far.

I would run it. Just inject a small amount to get alittle extra cooling.

I have a 3.8 stock block bored .30 over .DLS internal balanced crank, 216/218 comp cam, Stock heads, billet mains, PT 70, FRT Mount PTE innercooler, 83lb inj. Red Armstrong dual in tank fuel pump, Ported stock intake, PTE plenum, 70mm T-B, t&d rockers, Translator pro with LC-1. 3.5 inch downpipe, 3 inch exhaust. I run race fuel most all of the time because this is a fiberglass race car not a driver. Will it benefit me to install the alky kit I bought from Cotton's. I dont mind buying race fuel. Be honest I can sell the kit. Thanks for the help Razor.10.603@126.6 best run so far.

Absolutely. And tune it. You'll pickup and keep the chamber cooler. I would suggest dropping octane a little like use 108-110 instead of C16. The car will be a bit faster. So buy the cheaper race gas.

I just posted this on another thread, race gas and alky.. 109 motor
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/4bae3760-bfe8-47c0-bf74-989201817f00.htm

Again.. tune for it.

HTH

Back