You can type here any text you want

Alky tank location pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dhos1

Self-tuning wanna-be
Regardless of the lit you used. Can you post some pics of the location that you chose to mount your tank. I have a weird radiator hose configuration so it doesn't seem like mounting one to the fan is an option as space is limited so I may need to get creative

Don't have a pic of mines on my phone but with Razor's kit the alky bottle goes where the overflow bottle is and the new mini overflow goes between the battery and core support

metcoalky-001-jpg.89042

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/metco-fuel-cell-install-with-pics.305551/page-1

I just installed my alkycontrol kit this weekend but had a hard time with the mini overflow th he problem is with secure it to the car with the included bracket I'm thinking of using tie straps

The over flow bottle that comes with it just put it behind the battery. Dont need the mounting hardware. It says put back there. Alky tank is a modified stock radiator over flow container. It only goes ONE place!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I think those brackets are kinda useless. Where I put mines it doesn't seem like it's gonna go anywhere

I have digital dashboard now after I installed My yellow boost light stays on an one else have this problem

if you used the supplied harness that razor includes in his kit to run the 3bar map sensor you shouldnt have had to do anything to your boost light hoobs switch other than tee in a vacsource for the new map sensor

so i can't see how his kit has anything to do with your lamp being on or what your lamp on has to do with the subject of this thread
start your own thread over on the alky forum or better yet if you have questions about a kit you bought from julio just pickup a phone and call him

not being a smartass ...call julio if you have a problem, he supports his prodocts and answers the phone , he will help if he can but i dont see how his kit is your issue
and again dont see how your issue pertains to this thread

If you guys never been on the phone with Julio then you missed out on speaking to a very knowledgable Turbo Buick guy!! If you start a new thread on that problem the next person who has that same problem and look it up with the search function!!

Don't be a smart azz pacecarta
not being a smartass ...call julio if you have a problem, he supports his prodocts and answers the phone , he will help if he can but i dont see how his kit is your issue
and again dont see how your issue pertains to this thread
Well if I'm not mistaken the conversation started with alky tanks and location and all I simply said was (I installed My kit this weekend wasn't sure on securing the overflow etc.etc. and mentioned I had a yellow light on after the inside. But for you info I had inside knowledge that julio was out the office for a few day. Now please do not respond to an h more of my post thank you in advance

If you guys never been on the phone with Julio then you missed out on speaking to a very knowledgable Turbo Buick guy!! If you start a new thread on that problem the next person who has that same problem and look it up with the search function!!

When the search works correctly!:wacky:

I didn't use the overflow tank that came with the kit. I ran the line over to the windshield washer reservoir, and now that is my overflow tank. IMO it makes for a cleaner install, and uses something that served no purpose for a garage queen.

I hadn't thought of that one. It sounds like the cleanest thing to do. I wouldn't use the windshield washer fluid anyway.

Back