All TR Owners Read **THEFT**!!!!!!!!!

220 line to the door handle and then shovel up the chit in the morning:biggrin: I used to chain my car to the sewer when i lived in chicago.
If you park outside make sure you turn the steering wheel all the way to the left and put a club on it that will make it harder to tow witout looking suspicious because car tracks in oncoming lane.And it makes it hard to load in a trailer without gojacks.Dont get me wrong I repoed for ten years with a dynamic. Thats were I got alot of ideas on how to keep my cars from getting stolen.I pulled cars with dogs and snakes in them:eek: but the chained to the sewer was the one that got me .pulled away with truck and ripped car right off . Made a lot of noise and I bailed. hilti a plate to your driveway and chain car down it works. 1/2 inch chain or bigger.Remember if you catch them taking your car call the cops.Dont take the law into your own hands:rolleyes: Who am I kidding start by breaking their fingers:eek:

220 line to the door handle and then shovel up the chit in the morning:biggrin: I used to chain my car to the sewer when i lived in chicago.
If you park outside make sure you turn the steering wheel all the way to the left and put a club on it that will make it harder to tow witout looking suspicious because car tracks in oncoming lane.And it makes it hard to load in a trailer without gojacks.Dont get me wrong I repoed for ten years with a dynamic. Thats were I got alot of ideas on how to keep my cars from getting stolen.I pulled cars with dogs and snakes in them:eek: but the chained to the sewer was the one that got me .pulled away with truck and ripped car right off . Made a lot of noise and I bailed. hilti a plate to your driveway and chain car down it works. 1/2 inch chain or bigger.Remember if you catch them taking your car call the cops.Dont take the law into your own hands:rolleyes: Who am I kidding start by breaking their fingers:eek:

You mean a good thief doesn't think first to look to see if your car is chained down? And then if so takes the opportunity to break the chain?

This reminds me of Pee Wee's Big Adventure when he finds they cut the chains to steal his bike and that big looking clown is laughing at him.

This is straight from the horses’ mouth...

This band of thieves usually gets what they go after, and the worst part is that they have access to a tow-truck and a good place to conceal the cars that is not visible.

It has also been told to me that they will be traveling up north to Central Florida to get a car this weekend and possibly further north too. Please pass this info to your friends.

It seems to me that you've got allot of information that should have been passed onto law enforcement, especially if you're hearing it straight from the horses mouth so to speak and 'someone' is telling you what they're doing and how they're doing it.

Lojack works trust me! I work out in Vegas and we have #1 car theft or in top 5 all the time. Lojack works awesome and i tell u its piece of mind! Put it on ur car and if unfortunately it gets stolen leave the work to the cops.

In vegas a few years we had a huge ring of cars stolen and they were taking the engines to put in dune buggies they run out by apex.

Turbo car as a bait car, that would probably work. We are using a lot of dodge trucks and escalades and nissans are being taken in large numbers.

your right , i got it in mine and i tell ya i sleep alot better .best $1k i ever spent :cool:

I grew up in Miami and know how bad it is. Here's what I did when I sold my GN, met the buyer at Wally world and of course carried my side arm. As for storing it I am lucking to have a garage but at the same time I don't advertise my car around the neighborhood by burning tires all the time. Also kill switches, column locks, loud sensitive alarms, removing parts, all great ideas.