All white TR

GAWD! You use my old car as an example????

As a side note I was REALLY sad to see it go. :(

The second example is what I hope it turns out to be! At least thats what I had in mind. We will see what the new owner does with it.

Originally posted by tjthorson
GAWD! You use my old car as an example????

As a side note I was REALLY sad to see it go. :(

The second example is what I hope it turns out to be! At least thats what I had in mind. We will see what the new owner does with it.
Todd the seats in your "old" car seem to be torn,I am repalcing my seats in the T with Leather seats out of a 2000 Camaro,so I might be selling them ,see if the owner of your car wants to buy,,I will get pics in the meantime
Dennis

ALSO quic87 check your mail

nice driveway.....................

Grumpy, thats a pretty nice looking drive way. Today here in Kansas we have 6" of snow and wind! Yuck! Whats the car in the "middle" of the regals?

why?????????????

Why are you selling out?? What purchase are you looking to make? Is that TTA that much quicker than the TR. I have a friend that has a TTA and it is quite a bit quicker "by the seat of the pants" than most GNs I have ridden in.;)

Helluva nice paint job. What's with the chrome mirrors? I've thought about putting 86-87 Monte SS mirrors on mine.

well I am getting bored :cool: might get back into the Shelby an Cobra market. the TTAs were a lot faster than the Buicks :p

Re: nice driveway.....................

Originally posted by JOHNDEEREGN
Grumpy, thats a pretty nice looking drive way. Today here in Kansas we have 6" of snow and wind! Yuck! Whats the car in the "middle" of the regals?

Yeah, tell me about it. I left KC this morning at 6am for Pitt (110 miles south) and let me tell ya it wasnt a fun drive! Heres the aftermath!

http://imagehosting.soldiersites.com/data/46/UglyRegal.JPG