You can type here any text you want

allen Liverman

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
No. I have: 252-332-8061.[At least that's the # I had when he got my "yaller car"'

Unfortunately..

and where were you this year!!

Or, fortunately for my bank acct, my daughter graduated from the U of Ill med school that weekend.:eek:
After 14 yrs of schooling, she finally has her dual MS in nursing science.
This being a rather amazing feat.. considering she's a single mom, 4 kids, 1 of which is blind, working a nite shift as a charge nurse in a "hatchery".
I refer to it as "animal husbandry"... She does not see the humor in that.:D
After a week w/ all those kids, I now know why the good Lord gives babies to young people!!;)

I'll be at Reynolds, for sure..:cool:

If you can not find it PM Bweavy he may have it....

Or, fortunately for my bank acct, my daughter graduated from the U of Ill med school that weekend.:eek:
After 14 yrs of schooling, she finally has her dual MS in nursing science.
This being a rather amazing feat.. considering she's a single mom, 4 kids, 1 of which is blind, working a nite shift as a charge nurse in a "hatchery".
I refer to it as "animal husbandry"... She does not see the humor in that.:D
After a week w/ all those kids, I now know why the good Lord gives babies to young people!!;)

I'll be at Reynolds, for sure..:cool:
well congrats on her graduation! that was a lot of work for many years! good for her, we missed you my friend! maybe next year!

Back