You can type here any text you want

Almost done, check it out.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OhioC5

Underwear model
My engine is almost done. It has a forged bottom end, Champion irons, roller cam kit, Harland Sharp roller rockers with a 62mm throttle body and Weber ported intake. Earl Brown ported oil pump. The water pump is an AC Delco and I replaced every sensor on the engine including a new cam sensor. Bad news, I took a deposit on the engine. Someone in New Jersey is getting a great engine.

The balancer needs installed the throttle body needs assembled and a bracket or 2 need installed. I thought I bought a new crank sensor but I guess forgot to pick one up. Ordered it today from Highway Stars. Told the guy I sold it to that it had all new sensors. Kept my word and ordered a new one.

Last edited:
The ported throttle body is real nice and shiny, can't wait to see it on there. Thank you!

I can't forget the Earl Brown ported front cover!

A few more pictures from the shop today. This is why I had a retired engineer build this motor, check out the crank sensor tool. Everything will be spot on right off the bat.

Told the guy I sold it to that it had all new sensors. Kept my word and ordered a new one.

Yeah that would've been a deal breaker for me !! LOL

I know someone who will be looking for an engine in the future if you build another one.

That thing looks terrible. You should be ashamed posting that on here.

I can come by and pick it up and dispose of it properly for you.

I care.
D

Looks good! I want a set of those valve covers. Where can I get them? I believe they aren't made anymore.

Looks good! I want a set of those valve covers. Where can I get them? I believe they aren't made anymore.

I have a set of them. If I don't use them on the motor I'm building now I will contact you.

You are right, they aren't made anymore to my knowledge but they do come up for sale every now and then.

Copy that, I'll look into it. I have a 427 going into this room next if everything falls into place. I've been waiting on parts for my other engine for almost a month. Still not as long as how long it took me to get the GN heads. Nobody asked about the cam, not even curious?

Nice work! Quality is hard to find today, and this customer got some:cool:

Copy that, I'll look into it. I have a 427 going into this room next if everything falls into place. I've been waiting on parts for my other engine for almost a month. Still not as long as how long it took me to get the GN heads. Nobody asked about the cam, not even curious?
Ok,Ill bite.What cam did u use?

Well, since you ask, lol. I know cam isn't that big of a deal in these cars. It's a Comp 218/212 - 511/504 on a 112 lsa

Motor should be picked up in the next couple of weeks and then I can start on the new project. I need to run to the shop and grab the final photos. I'll get them up hopefully before the weekend.

Back