You can type here any text you want

almost there

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

datant69

got an infinity 12 inch sub with a ported box ready to install. it stops raining in a few days and got a PPI amp and it to install mid week. talk about ready, not trying to blow my ear drums but i have to have some lows in the car.

I am interested in the box you describe.
do you have any pics?
many thanks
Jim

pics

i'll post some in a few, it's raining outside the last 3 days so i want to get it put in when it dries. should sound good, i also have a set of sony6X9 3 ways but need adapter plates IMO to install them correctly. hate that loose sound when you hit a bump. i'll post pics of the complete install, i already got the sony headunit in it. as i said i'm not going to extreme but i like to HEAR my music. port is the width of the box and run all the way down. found it on craigslists and it's a pretty basic design depending on driver and amp. i'm jonesing wanting to install it but patienct is needed so nothing gets messed up. considering mounting brackets under the box or straight up and down directly below the hump. i think that's where the fuel tank is so no running 8 inch screws into it. considering making an amp rack and mounting a 1 farad Xover and a few distrubition blocks. I'll try and make it pretty no southern engineering, i want it to compliement the car nothing major.

Back