You can type here any text you want

Alradco Fan Install question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Thanks for the help Brandon. The long wire I figured was the power wire. The short wire I thought was ground. Why would they make the power wire so short? Mine is around 8-9" long. That's were some of the confusion came in.....I will let you know if it work when I get home this evening around 6. Thanks

Thanks for the help Brandon. The long wire I figured was the power wire. The short wire I thought was ground. Why would they make the power wire so short? Mine is around 8-9" long. That's were some of the confusion came in.....I will let you know if it work when I get home this evening around 6. Thanks

The pos and neg wires come from alrado at the perfect length to reach the battery. The neg is just a little longer because the neg post of the battery is closer to the fender.

Looks like the relay and stuff are on the bottom. I believe you have it upside down. Just installed the same unit and they where all up top. Wires went to the battery perfectly.

Steve,
I moved all the two relay and all wires down to the bottom to hide them. I will double check all the wiring this evening.

Thanks

All of my wires were near the bottom and had just enough wire to make it to the battery

Switch the wires over and fans rotate CCW now. Looks like I had the wires switch.

Yes, I feel like a idiot!

Thanks for all the help guys!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Back