Alradco HID headlight kit...BRAND NEW!!!! SOLD

wb's87

willrock
SOLD
I am selling a brand new never installed Alradco HID headlight conversion kit. Includes all ballasts, relays, harnesses, 4 headlight housings, 2- 35Watt, 6000k low beam xenon bulbs, 2- 55Watt, 6000k high beam xenon bulbs. this is everything you need to convert your TR to HID. $250 + shipping

IMG_2649.JPG IMG_2650.JPG IMG_2651.JPG

Last edited:

Ok thanks! I'm not sure what I'm gonna do yet, but could be interested here in the next week or so of its still available. Thanks for your reply!

4300k is the brightest. (Closest to Sunlight) Anything hotter than that only gets more blue and eventually purple but does NOT get brighter. 6000k is actually a very common temp to chose from for many. I prefer the 4300k cause thats wat u see on the Lexus, BMW etc... cause its the brightest. 6000k will not be a brighter white tho.

Do they shine with blue tint or just a lot brighter white light?

So.... What's your point?? I posted them on TURBOBUICK.COM. Not the BMW or Lexus sites. They are still approximately 300% brighter than the stock headlights! I can get you some 4300k if you want to buy the setup from me? But I'm thinking that wasn't what you intended when you posted your remarks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just out of curiously, why are you (the OP) posting from two different accounts? Just kind of strange.

Just out of curiously, why are you (the OP) posting from two different accounts? Just kind of strange.

I have two separate accounts. I don't know how to fix it? On my laptop I can sign directly into TB.COM as wb's87 which is my preferred account. From my cellphone when I use Tapatalk somehow my username is wb_7354. I tried changing it but could not figure out how to do it.I know of others that have the same problem using Tapatalk.

Thanks Bill