ALRADCO Thanksgiving SALE - Radiators, Dual Fans, HID Lights

Red C5

The ALRADCO Thanksgiving / Black Friday sale starts now and will end Sunday night 11/25/12.
All prices have been adjusted on the website. No coupons to use, no special codes. All discounts have been applied. We accept all major credit cards on the site as well as PayPal! We will be closed until after the holiday so orders will start shipping week of November 26th.

Order at www.alradco.com
email: peter@alradco.com

Aluminum Radiators
Made in the USA, drop in fit, both coolers just like factory. Aluminum construction. Proven year after year in some of the hottest climates.

Standard aluminum finish – Regular price $425 SALE PRICE $385
Powder Coated Black (VERY stock appearing) – Regular price $500 SALE PRICE $460
Powder Coated Chrome Finish (Similar to polish finish) – Regular price $525 SALE PRICE $485

We also have a few without any coolers that are on sale (very limited quantity, please email or call).

www.alradco.com

HID Headlight Conversion Kits
Modern day looks and the ability to see at night. Kit is plug and play. You can return to stock anytime. No cutting up your car. Each kit comes complete with new headlights. We also sell kits for just about any car out there. Just email with what you need. Please specify what color lights you want.

4300 is a pure white color.
6000 is a very white with hint of blue.

HID Low Beam Kit – regular price $130 SALE PRICE $110
HID High Beam Kit – regular price $145 SALE PRICE $125

www.alradco.com

Dual Fan Kits
Made in the USA. Dual SPAL fans. Drop in plug and play installation. Custom wiring harness from Caspers. Designed to work best with our ALRADCO fan but works great with stock fan too. Excellent coverage of the entire radiator. Shroud fits nice and flush between end tanks. This is the way it should have come from GM. You have 4 options for dual fan kits from ALRADCO.

1. Standard Dual Fan Kit Aluminum Finish – regular price $419 SALE PRICE $379
2. Standard Dual Fan Kit Powder Coated BLACK – regular price $459 SALE PRICE $419
3. Extreme Dual Fan Kit Aluminum Finish (For cars using a FMIC) regular price $529 SALE PRICE $459
4. Extreme Dual Fan Kit Aluminum Powder Coated Black Finish (For cars using a FMIC) regular price $569 SALE PRICE $499

Thank you,
Peter
www.alradco.com

Love my black radiator, with dual fans I have have to put a 180 thermostat back in, it runs too cold!

Smokin' deals there Peter! Thanks for always supporting the cause brother! ;)

Love my black radiator, with dual fans I have have to put a 180 thermostat back in, it runs too cold!

Peter's radiators are awesome and the best on the market! IMO

Guys, thank you very much for the good words. I love what we do, that's for sure. Also helps that I have a Grand National myself too :D Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families.

Peter

Your site is difficult, I just wanted to check out with paypal.
Why the need to register? The terms box you have to check have no terms in it? Then when I submit the user name I tried is used... and then registration form gets deleted. I'll call it in.

Your site is difficult, I just wanted to check out with paypal.
Why the need to register? The terms box you have to check have no terms in it? Then when I submit the user name I tried is used... and then registration form gets deleted. I'll call it in.
I will have to call mine in also. I was not able to get a paypal or credit card transaction to complete. Hopefully you will honor the price tomorrow. You have great products, but your website functionality needs some work.

Thanks

Thank you for the good words and the orders. We were closed for the holiday and I was out of town. Came back to big computer problems and hope to be back up and running tomorrow.

For anyone that had problems ordering online, I apologize. The good news is that we enjoy talking to our customers so give us a call and we will take care of you.
Due to our computers being down the sale prices still show on our website, which obviously we will honor any orders until it's corrected, hopefully tomorrow. Thank you again everyone. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

Peter

Rick,
We carry various housings including round ones like 4" and 7". We also stock kits for just about any car or motorcycle, including bi xenon. Just drop me a line with what you're looking for via PM here or email peter@alradco.com Thanks.

Peter

I'd like to apologize to many of you that have not received your order. Being closed for Thanksgiving and the computer problems we had last week we fell way behind. Didn't get back up until Thursday evening. Orders have started shipping and everything should be done by this weekend. Normally everything ships next day from us so again, I'm very sorry for the delay. Thank you everyone.

Peter