Alston Subframe connectors

SuperTTA

Hi guys,
I was wondering if any of you have installed the Alston subframe connectors on a TTA. Here is a link to them
Top-DownSolutions.com

I was wondering if our trans cross-member gets in the way of these.
I want to be able to bolt them in for now,then get them welded later on.
Thanks,
James

Hi guys,
I was wondering if any of you have installed the Alston subframe connectors on a TTA. Here is a link to them
Top-DownSolutions.com

I was wondering if our trans cross-member gets in the way of these.
I want to be able to bolt them in for now,then get them welded later on.
Thanks,
James

I looked early on at this option and spoke to Lon @ Top-Down-Solutions about it and we figured out it wont work with our transmission cross member. Might be able to modifiy stuff to make it work but out of the box it wont :-(

I have them on the '92 T/A(with 700R) and as Jan says they won't work with the 200R4 crossmember. I used the BMR's on the TTA and frankly I like them better. The Alston's seem to have lower ground clearance. They are a high quality SFC though! I just like the perimeter style SFC, they seem to tie the car together better.

Thanks guys.
I like the design of the alstons, as I do not want to have interference with the exhaust. I am wondering if I could unbolt the trans crossmember and just space it down the thickness of the end plate and not put the drivetrain out of alignment
Later,
James