AMC Rambler - video

Very nice... What do you have for exhaust straight pipe?

Yeah it is a single 4" mandrel bent straight pipe. I need to add a muffler but need to figure out where to put it under there. I got all the pipe from a 18 wheeler place for pretty cheap and mig welded everything. I just added a tip that points it out back instead of down and man that made it much nicer inside the car.

Cool vid and car! Vid quality is awesome what kinda camera?

Canon HV20

Any of the HD HV20 to HV40s (I think they are called Vixia or something now) are hard to beat for quality versus price. The video is rendered in 1080 30p HD. I did not even spend the right time getting everything set right - I stuck it in the car and drove around some and did a few shots.
Thanks for the comments!

This is a case of daring to be different and it WORKS! :biggrin:

Absolutely love it and enjoyed the vid too! I wouldn't change a thing nor paint it except maybe retrofit in an AC system. That will be one fun sleeper! Enjoy! ;)

Fantastic! Love the "different" cars and always liked the Ramblers too.
I have a JVC HD camera too but I can't get the movies to go from the camera to my PC in a form I can post or save anywhere. What do you use for a conversion program?

Growing up in NY my family always had Ramblers. I think you might want to upgrade the brakes.
Jeff

well after watching the video you're making it very hard for me to not do the same engine swap to my rambler.. thought about doing it long ago but you beat me to it.. great car great video!! we'll be happy to see anything else you got!!!