american bully update pics!!!

tdd

a few months ago i introduced the turbobuick family to my pup mumm-ra first pic is at 6-7 weeks nex is @ 5 months enjoy comment's welcome

My son has a female blue nose pit that is a real sweatheart. Why did you clip his ears?

Reactions: tdd
Nice! I have a Presa Canario at the house and he's a big ol' baby.

My avatar is my rapidly maturing presa "puppy". Hes almost a year and a half now and 130lbs. I will post some pics when I get home. This was about 5 weeks I think, thats mine on the left.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369242671025.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369242671025.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 261
Nice bully! What kind of diet is he on?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

and i like the look of cropped ears
Same here, cropped my dog too but left his tail. I love the bull breeds, mine is about 125 and the kids ride him like a rodeo as they say.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using TurboBuick mobile app

Same here, cropped my dog too but left his tail. I love the bull breeds, mine is about 125 and the kids ride him like a rodeo as they say.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using TurboBuick mobile app

i love the bull breeds 2 ,there is so much negativity surrounding the breed but these are some of the most loyal eager to please there owners its amazing ,all the negativity is irresponsible owners who shouldn't own a animal in the first place

I think ill be getting one soon....but I want one of the "low rider" belly dragging bullys.