American Racing Salf Flat wheels

malibuick231

These are new never had a tire mounted on them.
17x9.5 4.75 backspacing
17x7 4"backspacing
$600 plus shipping thats 1/2 price for new wheels

Attachments

• IMG00057-20101210-1424.jpg
    IMG00057-20101210-1424.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 815
Thanks Doc I dont have the T any more and these are setting in my shop. They will look good on a black car.

UPS said $193 but I think I can get it done for $150. So $750 shipped to 86gnttype if its any more I will pay the difference.

Yo, take my car off your avatar...Buahahaha

I've had these wheels in my hands...Would look sweet on a GN

Daaammmmnn that's tempting, I will be through that area in 2 weeks. Don't know if I could store all 4 of those in the car for the rest of the power tour though.

If you still have them in two weeks I'll see if I can scramble the cash. Bump for a good deal though.

It's not on jackstands and you know it...you heard it run. Nice bike by the way..Michelle still says no : )

hello; can anyone that knows photo shop put them wheels on a black and grey T-type.
IBBY

hello; can anyone that knows photo shop put them wheels on a black and grey T-type.
IBBY

hello again; A co worker bought some wheel and tires from nextwheels on line. Well I just went there and you can choose your car and put on different rim combinations for your visual pleasure. I know it's not a pic of the real deal but it gives you a ball park.
IBBY