America's Got Talent, and here she is 10 year old Jackie Evancho from Pittsburgh,Pa

The Evancho's are very good friends of ours and we couldn't happier for them. I went to HS with her father Mike and her aunt is a very close friend of my wife's. Jackie has an amazing voice and gift from God!

I've been to many of Opras in Europe, and I can tell you, this young lady stacks up against the best. Her voice is absolutly amazing, let alone powerful. I truly hope she wins. :smile:

Well she was introduced to America for the first time last night on national television and they voted her through to the next round,i gave her my maximum 10 votes allowed. :D

From the comments of the judges she has gotten a lot of positive attention. I think she is on her way to stardom but if she doesn't win the contest i hope some producer will back her to help her career along,just think she has only been singing for 2 years. :eek:

Vote for Jackie Evancho - i vote online at nbc.com/agt or you can call or text your votes.;)

I'm sorry but it's gonna be REALLY hard beating this guy
YouTube - Michael Grimm, 30 ~ America's Got Talent 2010, auditions LA

This guy is just AWESOME!

He's good but not great.

There are many like him that sing and play well to entertain an audience but not many like Jackie that can bring an audience to absolute silence when she sings.

This little girl has only been singing for 2 years.I think she has a really good chance at winning this competition and Tuesday was the first time being seen and performing on the show.

May the greatest / talented performer win.

He's good but not great.

There are many like him that sing and play well to entertain an audience but not many like Jackie that can bring an audience to absolute silence when she sings.

This little girl has only been singing for 2 years.I think she has a really good chance at winning this competition and Tuesday was the first time being seen and performing on the show.

May the greatest / talented performer win.

There is no way I am gonna get into a heated battle but that statement is IMO so far from the truth... I have no clue how you could deny his talent. That guy is one in a million. He WILL win. Care to make a wager???:p

I saw the show when he performed his song and to be honest i didn't even remember his name when you posted it or the song he sang.

I do remember Jackie's performance and her name.

Did the judges tell him he was a star or that it was one of the best performanes they had ever seen or give him a standing ovation like they did her, no they did not. Did people call the judges and make positive comments about him or his performance like they did her,no they did not.

I'm not saying the guy has no talent i'm saying she is on a different level and he cannot compete with her. She is a star and gave a stars performance.:D

I did pick the winner of last years competition and i think i have done it again this year. :)

I don't gamble so no i won't bet with you.

But watch when the show is over and Jackie Evancho is named the winner. :cool:

Jackie brought everyone to their feet again tonight with another outstanding performance.

Piers Morgan one of the hardest judges on the show just to get a kind word from called her a super star.

If you had a chance to see the show and you liked her performance please take a moment and give her a vote or two.

Jackie Evancho
866-602-4811
(866-60-AGT-11) Text 4811
nbc.com/agt

There is no way I am gonna get into a heated battle but that statement is IMO so far from the truth... I have no clue how you could deny his talent. That guy is one in a million. He WILL win. Care to make a wager???:p

This girl is going to win. Although my wife watches this show, I do not. I heard about her a couple weeks ago so I watched last week with my wife. I got chills hearing her sing. I'm embarassed to say that I even voted for her the max amount. One of the judges said it best, anyone can sing these pop songs today, but only 1 in a million can sing like this girl.

Hey everyone if you get the chance to watch the show tonight it starts at 9 pm.

This is your chance to see/hear and vote for a superstar in the making! ;)

PLEASE VOTE

I grew up with this family and they are close personal friends!! These are avg Joe people with a daughter who has an amazing gift from God, no BS!! I cant believe she actually has a chance to win a million $$!!! Please vote for her, her performance tonight was phenomenal.

WOW simply gifted.I really hope she doesn't win:mad:.It seems when they take a child so young and make a star out of them they always get messed up.:mad:Truly amazing

Kevin