ams 1000 Controller Question

J-B Racing

Forced Induction
Ever since I installed this unit I cannot control my boost. I cannot get more than 15 psi no matter how much I play with the controller and WG. I am thinking maybe the hoses I used are too big ( 1/4" ). I am willing to try 1/8" and see maybe the volume is making the difference..

What size do some of you guys use?

That's not the problem. What is your regulator set at?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

If you are using a Co2 source for your gate pressure there will be a regulator on the bottle

Here is a picture of my co2 setup . I run no spring and all co2 . 5lbs bottle
And reg set at 45psi
IMG_4970.PNG

What psi spring are you running?

I'm the gate I have a # 15 . Cal I think I may need to run c02 bottle. I shined the gate! Screwed it shut! And the controller is at + 20 and I am stuck at 15 psi all the way down the track.

I think something else is up. Are you seeing the activation flag on the controller?

Then that's your problem. It needs to see 12v on activation pin

I will check that. I have a Hobb Switch to activate the Controller. Maybe I will go with a manual Switch. I will get on it.
Thanks!
BTW: At 15 psi the car is a Torpedo..Can't wait to see what happens at hi boost levels..:)

I haven't had a issue with it . I'm running a ams500V2. the only thing that sucks with no spring in the gate is if I run out of CO2 I will have no boost .