You can type here any text you want

An offer I COULD refuse

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

notacarlo

eggs are liquid chicken
Some dude offered a straight up trade last night. My 87 GN for his 07' BMW 330I. I kindly rejected the offer. He kept pushing, I wasn't having it. I have had enough BMW's to know that the TR parts are considerably cheaper in almost all cases.

Nice car though, jet black. I can't downgrade.

How nice is the GN? The beamer should be about a $25k car if it's in good condition. Maybe flip it for a nicer GN?

Put too much blood sweat and beers into this one. It's part of me.

I'm going to buy another TR soon anyway. I like my M45 better than any beamer I have driven in recent history.

Put too much blood sweat and beers into this one. It's part of me.

I'm going to buy another TR soon anyway. I like my M45 better than any beamer I have driven in recent history.
The twin turbo 335i is not too shabby.

Like the guy on there a year or so ago who wanted to trade his new GTO (with payments) for a GN...

Trade a GN for payments.:eek: :rolleyes: And for an ugly goat (sorry to those of you who like them but to me they looked like re-worked grand ams. All that power but still slow and ugly. I don't get it)

Honestly, there's really nothing new out there that interests me anymore... The new Camaro might be nice but just like the mustang, they will flood the streets and they will all look the same. I like the fact that with the Buick, I am almost always the only one around. It's nice to be unique...:p

Sorry for the hijack. Back to the topic...

Back