And now Meet the replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sold your buick for this:confused:

No i didn't sell if or the toyota I sold it for money :biggrin:. ,Shane I just wanted a change and move away from the turbobuicks for a while, perhaps get into something new and this is it, at least this is going to be more reliable and attract less attention from all the gangsters and thugs in california, which BTW now days seems that everyone of them owns one so the pride of owning a buick has pretty much gone out the door( at least for me), so with all that said i think i made the right choice, The buick is going to a nice home in Texas and his new owner is a police officer, I am sure he will take really good care of my Black Brick. this supra will be slightly modded after a get it with a single turbo from boost logic and perhaps 720cc injectors to boot, the trannie and Engine were built to withstand 900rwhp, so at the levels that i am trying to take wont even stracht the surface or stress anything on it :)..

It was also on Ebay and it still is, I told the owner to keep it there until I come pick it up.. brief description of it..

Engine &Transmission

Full rebuilt Twin turbo engine including new Turbos. And oil cooler. It will handle 1000HP.

All new injectors and seals , new water pump and seal, Oil pump and oil pan , New power steering pump

Newer transmission with all V-160 oil (These transmissions are known to handle 1000+HP.)

New south bend stage 2 clutch kit , new Toyota OEM flywheel

New TRD strut tower brace

New OEM drive shaft and donut with HD bolts

New ac compressor last year, fresh ac charge 1 week ago.

All new timing belt tensioner and roller

New red top Optima battery with 7 Year warranty

Suspension

New K Sport 32 way adjustable coilovers

All new wheel bearings

New HD axles

New front TT brake calipers with performance slotted rotors

HD steal braded break lines

Interior

New Auto page 9000 Alarm with motion, tilt and tap sensor

New OEM Ac/vent controls

All new sun roof seals

New clock replacement 30PSI boost gauge

New Full custom sheep skin leather interior with Alcantara Swede microfiber middle inserts with red stitching. Also in the back the upper seats SUPRA is written in red stitching.

New AVCR- boost controller

Full interior LED light conversion in red led to match all interior.

Exterior

New rear bumper plastic defuser shields , new front bumper under tray cover

Complete car repaint 1/7/09 with all dents scratches and scuff removed, the car has some very minor scratches now and one or two rock chips due to driving it.

High power full 3.5” inch exhaust, 3.5in Downpipe and Midpipe

New ARC Bad ass front mount intercooler. Custom made intake

TSW rims front are 9X18 with some minor scratches and rear are 10.5 X 18’s. with Pirelli P Zero BAD ass tires. Front are 235/40/18 and rear are 295/30/18 tires cost.

Stereo
New Pioneer Dehp cd player with wma, mp3, IPod hook up with cable in the arm rest, acc hook up , fully detachable face, and many other options

New Front and rear Diamond audio 6 ½ inch D6 component speakers per set x 2 sets.

New 10 “JL audio W3 subwoofer, with a Cadence D class amplifier for sub, and Pioneer 4 channel amp for mid’s All high end audio, Including all new 4 gauge wiring 2 sets of RF rca’s, distribution block and fuse relay. The stereo sounds amazing and crystal clear, with just the right amount of base to rattle any ones brain a bit loose.

Thanks for posting the link pete but there was a reason why I didnt post it, I wanted to keep what the guy spend on the car private as I feel sorry for him, kinda reminds me of me and the buick.. :frown:

Harold you could not run 11 seconds in " 10s capable " car with an automatic.

How are you going to go faster with a stick?

Just curious.......:D

I'm going to hell for this one...

... and it doesnt smoke when it takes off from a light. LMAO

What...all that power and you can't even smoke the tires?:confused:
Fire that fart can and get your money back.:D

...at least this is going to be more reliable and attract less attention from all the gangsters and thugs in california, which BTW now days seems that everyone of them owns one so.....

Hey....mine seems to be pretty reliable...
...and I know I'm mean looking and all...but....did you just call me a gansta thug?:cool:

Seriously...I like the Turbo Supra's.
They are just as legendary as the GN's for their ability to make a lot of power.
Maybe you'll run into Hulk Hogan. He putts around in one.

Are you sure you own that thing?
Auction is still active.

Maybe we should all start a bidding war...just for fun....:biggrin:

I think you meant to say "TOOL"

To quote you a couple weeks back 'I'm getting out of cars for awhile and going to buy a house'

Hope you sleep well in the back of that thing.

Plans to buy a house are still in the burner that hasnt changed, as far as where I sleep that's NOUFB. ;) as i sleep really good at night.. :biggrin:

Harold you could not run 11 seconds in " 10s capable " car with an automatic.

How are you going to go faster with a stick?

Just curious.......:D

I'm going to hell for this one...

Read signature reggie, your way behind the curve, The GN ran 10.93@123.9mph with only 22psi and a 1.52 sixty foot with lots left in it.. ;)

So everyone here that owns a gn are thugs from now on. But wait people that own supra's are asain thugs.

Ps nice car if you really bought it wicked now go race that acrua or honda you where suppose to race show the spirt of that supra good luck with import scene.

damn thats a nice car, I like the Supras, BUT the one thing that held me back from buying one was 1) Its a toyota 2) I prefer Buicks 3) Nothing against you, but have you met most of the supra owners?...they are pricks and pretty arrogant people, did not care for them at all. Nice car tho

Love my buick but I would love own a supra.There are some fast ones around here with the help of Sound Perfomance.They have some wicked fast cars.I think larrys car went in the 7's.Watch you tube for some video action.

Status
Not open for further replies.