You can type here any text you want

And so it begins......

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Does anybody know who Nick McCali is? Seller already won't take $9500 for it. Must have faith in his engine builder......I might too if I knew who he was. Anybody from here?

Never the less.....it's fast az

i can just see Dom Torreto bangin on that megashifter !!

That's why the reserve is so high. It's got Todd's uber-metal j-rod in it!

Mentos....the shiftmaker.

does this mean every retard with a crx is going to be busting into the turbo buick scene?? will we finally see massive cf wings on a tr hahah :biggrin:

I live very close to El Pass-hole and I have never seen the car. Mid 11's? Not the way it sits. It might be fun to go look at it. Might be even more fun to drive my car down and see how fast his really is. Hell, if that car is worth more than $9500, I am sitting on a freakin gold mine :rolleyes:

Why does the seller mention "Car is from Arizona so it is super solid with none of your East Coast car problems"???? What's wrong with cars on the east coast????

I guess us Carolinians drive junk.......???????

Why does the seller mention "Car is from Arizona so it is super solid with none of your East Coast car problems"???? What's wrong with cars on the east coast????

I guess us Carolinians drive junk.......???????

He's talking about rust. He should have said "Northeast" as here in Atlanta (East Coast) there is no rust either.

Back