You can type here any text you want

Anderson Performance TTA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ttafan

Well, I haven't posted anything for almost 6 months due to work and family. But I Just got the TTA back home from Billy's last night and got a chance to drive it a little today (From my shop to my house. Race gas is not cheap!) Anyway,.... man,....that thing is purrring.:D After running a 10.60 at Cecil last fall. We decided to add a secondary wastegate to keep the boost in check and a better oiling system to protect the Turbo. Bill also updated the FAST program, and we dynoed the car while I was there yesterday. He really knows his stuff. I plan on taking it to the track next weekend after some light street driving and an oil change to get the rings seated and get any junk out of the system. She's tuned a little conservative now, but it still feels Ballistic on the street. Almost too much for the street! Definitely in the tens and probably in the nines when I turn It up! I want to thank Billy, his Dad, and all the guys in the Anderson Performance shop for doing such and awesome job on my entire Car. I will post some pics and hopefully some video from the track next weekend. C-ya.

P.S. Billy I put the sticker on the back. Now it's Official!:)

hey Trent, thanks for the compliments. I am SURE your car will run a number. I am looking forward to the 1st outing!

Trent,

I heard you were up at Mason Dixon last weekend...any good news?

Scott

Yes Scott, I was there, and made a few shakedown passes through the muffler. 10.76 @ 128. and 10.72 @ 129. I'm still learing the car and taking it easy on this brand new motor. I can tell you though, I had way to much tire preasure (20 lbs.) because both runs I spun from about the 60' to the 330' mark. I shifted early at around 6000 rpm on both runs, again not wanting to over do anything. Boost was about 5 lbs. at launch on the first run and 7 lbs. on the second run. 22 lbs. max boost. It was also pretty cold out about 45 deg. Bill thinks that with the current tune on the car, it could pull a 10.20 or 10.30 @ 130 mph+ no problem. Once I learn the car we can turn it up a bit. I will probably go again next weekend or the following weekend, and then it's street night time.:D

Baby steps :biggrin: Great numbers...isn't that up 5 mph from last fall at Cecil? I pity the proor sucker that runs into you on the street :eek:

I just got my notice for MD emissions test...need to put the cat back on and get it done ASAP. This should be my last one since we can get Historic taggs next January and be done with the test. I need to replce my rear main and then I can install all my new parts and start to have some fun too :cool:

I just got my emmissions papers Monday. That sucks, because I have no Idea what the heck I'm going to do. I might have to turn in the tags and cancel the insurance till next year. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do about this? There is no way my car will pass even with a converter. At least I don't think it would.

I just got my emmissions papers Monday. That sucks, because I have no Idea what the heck I'm going to do. I might have to turn in the tags and cancel the insurance till next year. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do about this? There is no way my car will pass even with a converter. At least I don't think it would.

Ask for an extension...tell them the car is off the road and you aren't sure when it will be back on again, you will get 3-4 months but don't do it until a day or two before your due date. Then ask again just before the end again...that should get you close to January 1st 2009 then just go and get your Historic tags...no more test ;) You can actualy request for the extension online.

Scott

Thanks for the info Scott. I will do that. Can't wait 'till this thing turns 20! Does that mean it's a Classic Muscle Car?:biggrin:

Back