You can type here any text you want

Angelina Jolie Naked!

• Thread starter Thread starter pat83t
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
P

pat83t

O.K. now that I have everyones attention, I am looking for a way to do away with the v-belt set-up and go to a serpentine belt system. Any ideas? I thought maybe getting the mounts from a FWD setup but I am thinking that I will have to change a bunch of other crap. Also don't really need to worry about the fan seeing as how that is getting yarded and I am going to electric fan.

lol..i wanted to see angelia... no but ive heard {i think} that the set up from 90-94 chvy trucks and other year F bodys are where to get the pulleys i believe

You have three belts to worry about which means three different planes that the pulleys spin in. You would need to be able to get them inline with the new pulleys, which probaly means moving them out to the AC belt. I would check a 3.8 FWD in the junkyard and a 86/87 TR as well.

Ive never done this conversion, but I think a fwd sfi non turbo 3.8 would have the belts and pulleys you would need.

Back