Anna Nicole Smith Dead.

RobsIron

Silent but Violent
Just heard.

I didn't really like her, but it still sucks.

Just had a kid too. :frown:

What a sad and crazy saga......her stepson died (who she was suing for her husbands money), then her 20 year old son died, now she's dead. She has a 5 month old that some other dude claims is his. I feel sorry for everyone involved in that ordeal. I hope that baby finds a happy and loving home.

I wouldn't doubt it if Howard K. Stern had something to do with it...and her sons death.

He's a Wormy Creepy Mofo.

boy, nobody could have predicted that.

Thats no joke.

This deal was weird from the start but I never thought this would happen. I wonder if it had anything to do with Trim Spa...or maybe Marshals family?

I would venture to say it was related to weight loss pills. It really is not all that uncommon. But what a shame. I wonder who will get the jackpot she was awarded from her ex in court?

She was a train wreck waiting to happen. Since it happened in Fl. at least there will be some sort of investigation that's believeable. The son's death investigation seems incomplete. That Stern guy is shady, I think he's go something to do with it. He's got a millions of reasons.;)

This will sound like I am horrible, but her death probably saved the babys life. A prescription pill head on diet pills and no telling what else. Her son was on methadone and another prescription....methadone...apparantly a former/heroine user. Nice parenting being shown, taught. I think she was very beautiful to look at , especially in the "guess" days...but she was on the fast track to death for years and we all saw it.
Death sucks, but it was evident, and the baby can now grow up w/ one less poor influence. A shame that it was its own mother. If she come back clean, I'll appologize, if her tox screen has drugs, and she was breast feeding, she should be dug up and rekilled.

cj_65913.jpg

Here's what I think happened...from what I've heard, Howard is fighting tooth and nail to keep the babies real father from being determined, going as far as keeping all of his cups he used during the hearings in his pocket so that DNA could not be taken off of them...so we know he's not the "real" father otherwise what's the point to keep his DNA from being taken.
He wants everything to stay in the Bahamas where the laws are very different than here....
Anyway..I think Anna had a relationship with her son and maybe it was his baby so he killed himself with a drug overdose since his mother was having his kid..I know its sick, but they were pretty strange.. Not just coincidence that it happened right after the baby was born... Then Anna couldn't live with what has transpired knowing she gave birth to her own son's kid, and overdodes herself, and now its Howard's job to keep any proof of this from coming to light...

I didn't hear anything about incest but I did hear that Howard K Stern was appointed the baby's legal gardian by Anna Nicole.

ok this stuff is still over the news ... :mad: unbelievable !!!! I have never seen such a song and dance :eek: I won't even start on the crying "judge" :rolleyes: enuff already :mad:

Here's what I think happened...from what I've heard, Howard is fighting tooth and nail to keep the babies real father from being determined, going as far as keeping all of his cups he used during the hearings in his pocket so that DNA could not be taken off of them...so we know he's not the "real" father otherwise what's the point to keep his DNA from being taken.
He wants everything to stay in the Bahamas where the laws are very different than here....
Anyway..I think Anna had a relationship with her son and maybe it was his baby so he killed himself with a drug overdose since his mother was having his kid..I know its sick, but they were pretty strange.. Not just coincidence that it happened right after the baby was born... Then Anna couldn't live with what has transpired knowing she gave birth to her own son's kid, and overdodes herself, and now its Howard's job to keep any proof of this from coming to light...

Oh for the love of %^&. say it ain't so. I hope that ain't for real, that's sick
real fuc4%% sick.