Another 09 SRT8 Challenger

Mean Chicken; you are a prolific killer. You might just be the most prolific serial killer out there... I think you have surpassed my body count (fox bodies, f bodies, etc.) some time ago. I wish I had all the opportunites you do.

Since I don't; keep up the good work and keep the legend alive. I know there must be tons of other enthusiast forums crying about that black grandpa car with purple tint smokin' them left and right.... :cool:

I was almost home from work tonight....less than a 1/2 mile to go....when I see this nasty sounding fox body stang going the opposite direction while I'm sitting in my left turn lane. He was slow rolling and looking back at me, then he picked up his cruise and moved on.

I thought to myself....I can U-turn here and have a good chance of catching him if he keeps going straight and hits a light or two to hold him up for me....

The light takes it's time turning green...GREEN....I flip a U and set after him but never caught him.

As I sat at another light waiting to turn right and re-plot my way back towards home....a real nice sounding 09 Challenger rolls by. Red with black, lowered and had these logo plates that said "SP"
Dinner is in the oven!!!!!

After he passed he gunned it, I turned in behind him and went after him. He had slowed back down a little as I caught up to him and I let the boost poofpoofpoof at him as I went by.

He worked in behind me as we went through the next light. Not a good spot for a race....we'd run out of room and end up in the Saddleback church parking lot before we could slow down. I'd get on the naughty list for sure.
Green...I accelerated fast enough to keep him interested and he stuck with me...but kept a comfortable distance.

We turned right onto El Toro at the next intersection. I rolled slow and let him come along side....as soon as he got along side, he nailed it....and so did I....:D

He got out about to where my front bumper was even with his back, and then I just walked around him. As I went by, I was sitting forward in my seat hanging onto the wheel at 10-2 like a goompa and rocking back and forth like I was peddling real hard as I looked over and made an old man face at him....to my surprise, his very cute lil girlfirend was looking back at me and laughing hysterically.....so I smiled and kept peddling:tongue: ..........and smiled some more.....:biggrin:

Once I was up on him about 3-4 lengths, I let out and let him catch back up.

He cruised by but he wouldn't look as I gave his girl a smile and a hang loose sign....and she smiled real big....what a cutie....

That was a nice looking and nice sounding Challenger. I was seriously expecting it to be as quick as it looked and sounded.
He was sporting a crew cut and a bunch of arm tats...guess he'll have to get a new one of his Challenger getting spanked by a GN.
Thaaaaaanks for the memories.......

This is a statement partially borne of jealousy..partially of concern...

Dude...you need to be careful (I know you are but still....:eek:0