You can type here any text you want

Another 2 mustangs.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87we410877

First was an 06 not sure if it had any work but i was just out for a cruis not looking to race since 1, im untuned, and 2, i havnt run my wastegate lines yet so im boosting as much as the turbo car produce so i have to pedal it to keep it between 10 15 max. Which means, i can only give the car like 1/2 throttle haha. So anyway, i was driving down a pretty populated highway when i see a GT behind me riding my A$$ bad!!! he keeps jumping on it bringing the nose up. After about 5 miles of this, i opened the DP and hit it for a second. He replied with throwing the car sideways. The guy was probably about 40-45 with his wife in the car. I finally let him pass and he turned onto a less populated highway. I waited behind him in 2nd for a few seconds and he wouldnt slow down. He was doing about 40. So, i went to catch up to line up with him and he just takes off. I say F**K this guy, nail it, catch him, and blow past him with no problem. Felt good since the guy was a Di*k and wouldnt even look at me prior to the run. After getting his doors blown off, he gave me the thumbs up.

Second was a 90 something foxbody GT with radials and skinnies. Probably the typical NA 5.0. License plate said 5. uh-oh. I had to put a hurtin on him just for that. I see him in the next lane a ways back and i slow up to about 40 and he doesnt catch up. Luckily we catch a light and he's reving a little bit so i open the exhaust, put the FP on and stage it to about 1500. The light turned green we both launch. I spin all through 1st and second but sill had him by about 10 cars off the line. After that it was just uh-oh for the 5.0. lol. He was pretty cool after i talked to him. Obviously had no idea about the GN since he first asked me if it was turbo and then if the 70 mm was stock. haha. fun times. Im gonna mow the lawn and then go find some more.

Back