Another cruzz Sunday 5-04-08 ?????

why do you want to see how evil it is? you dont even have a running car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused: no bench racing

the cruise was cool.i cant wait to kick all them buicks asses.....you too wicked & dont forget beto oh and ralph too :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: ........luis

I would love to bury that built Stage motor with my lil ol 20 over, stock stroke 109 block at Irwindale someday. :tongue:

NOTHING WRONG WITH A LITTLE COMPETITION.WE ALL KNOW HOW FAR YOU CAN TAKE A STAGE MOTOR AND HOW FAR A 109 WILL GO.I DONT REALLY KNOW HOW YOUR GOING TO BURY ME???????????:confused: :confused: :confused: JUST TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT MY CAR WILL BE A CLEAN STREET CAR.WITH A 200R4 WITH AUTOMATIC VALVE BODY & 3.55 GEARS. NOT A TRAILER QUEEN.NO HARD FEELINGS BRENT,JUST HAVING SOME FUN:biggrin: :biggrin:

NOW BACK TO YOU MR GRAN BETO.IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT TO RACE ME WITH????????????????:tongue:

Attachments

• May11_0002.jpg
    May11_0002.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 115
NOTHING WRONG WITH A LITTLE COMPETITION.WE ALL KNOW HOW FAR YOU CAN TAKE A STAGE MOTOR AND HOW FAR A 109 WILL GO.I DONT REALLY KNOW HOW YOUR GOING TO BURY ME???????????:confused: :confused: :confused: JUST TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT MY CAR WILL BE A CLEAN STREET CAR.WITH A 200R4 WITH AUTOMATIC VALVE BODY & 3.55 GEARS. NOT A TRAILER QUEEN.NO HARD FEELINGS BRENT,JUST HAVING SOME FUN:biggrin: :biggrin:

Me too! :D

and see, i went 6.50 in the 1/8.. so you DON'T need to run 6.39 to be in the 9's...

I'll call you next time out to the 1/4 mile track Mike. ;) You might want to bring your camera. :biggrin: I wish I could go to the track rental with you guys but I'll be in Kentucky all week.

Nordy the way I see it is you just made your own point. If you ran 9.99 with a 6.50 1/8 th time. Why can't Brent run as least as well with a 6.38 ( duh ) & Brent get off your ass & lets shut these women up.

Nordy the way I see it is you just made your own point. If you ran 9.99 with a 6.50 1/8 th time. Why can't Brent run as least as well with a 6.38 ( duh ) & Brent get off your ass & lets shut these women up.

you cant claim something without proof to back it up, its not a 9sec car till it proves it. nordy proved time after time now lets see brents beast do it so we can have another 9sec 109 in socal..