You can type here any text you want

another import learns a lesson

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Originally posted by 1of1035
since this is my first post i figured i'd make it a good one. on the way home and a little civic si with a turbo is making noise so we get to a light and he backs out as expected. then driving at 50-55 he catches up and jumps on me then i pull him back in and take 6 lengths on him and assume the race is over. But he comes sneaking up on me and floors it when hes at my bumper i heard it got into it and pulled about 9 or 10 lengths on him. Then at the light he tells me its not a fair race cause i have a v8 so i tell him its a 6 and he says its still not fair.

Uh.......yeah, it's a V8....:rolleyes:

......funny, it seemed plenty fair until he got his ass kicked huh? What a friggin mental midget. Just adds fuel to what I've always said, most of the ricers are complete dolts. Totally automotive uneducated.

You should have asked him why he is still driving that piece of sh!t if he keeps getting his a$$ wiped with it? Slow learner like most of them I guess.

Back