You can type here any text you want

Another jdpolzin's drunk thread!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
We may have to hit you up on that offer next trip up there cause we have some circuitry to do and could use some help pulling wire/making up boxes. Either that or you can help when we put a new service in next spring. Right now that barn is running on a 10-2 set up. Only prividing 60 amps to the whole barn. Lights take up 48 of those amps alone. We need to get him 100 amps out there. We also have the other barn to put a small service in when we can. The whole thing is getting fed off a 200 amp panel so we have to be careful with that.

I'm there. Just let me know when. You are putting in hi-bays right? 400w Metal halide? If so, when you upgrade the service are you gonna run them at 240?

Dude, you could've had one of those fat chicks pick up that mcdonalds and you coulda used her ass dimples as food trays;) I'd rather share a tent with some dudes than do that-unless she paid for the mickey D's:biggrin: Speaking of fat, I gotta go eat some ham and watch the new family guy dvd:cool:

OMG!!! i almost fell out of my chair laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I'm there. Just let me know when. You are putting in hi-bays right? 400w Metal halide? If so, when you upgrade the service are you gonna run them at 240?

Yep, I got about $4000 in highbays off a job for free!!! Can you say BONUS!!!!!!!!! We debated doing 240 on them but really with the power we had, it made no difference since we were limited on the amount of power/circuits. For now I think we are just going to use 120. We will have to see what happens when we put the new service in. I think running 240 may help them heat up faster though? Austin and I may have to talk to the boss and see if we can borrow Austins Service van next time we go up. Definately going to need a trencher when we do the service, I dont think any of us want to dig a 100 foot trench!!!

It was pretty funny, Austin and I wer e talking about how we need to help the Turbo Farm out with some lighting, then a week later we had 12 highbays!!!!

Yes my friend's consider my grotesque humor somewhat of an artform. My wife says I'm a disgusting pervert. It's all the same:biggrin:

after the new service we can put in electric heat, some fans, a/c, card access, some cameras, in floor heating, and a water fountain.

Yeah that will be the next upgrade.........Full security cameras with automatic machine guns on swivels incase we have to get rid of varmits! Plenty of places to burry them out there!

Back