You can type here any text you want

another new best...9.59

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Whats that TEX?

Didnt quite understand the MO comment...:)

BW

I call Richie all the time and get his voice mail..lol That is his M.O. Never can catch him on the phone.

Modus operandi (often used in the abbreviated form MO) is a Latin phrase, approximately translated as "mode of operation." The plural is modi operandi ("modes of operation"). It is used in police work to describe a criminal's characteristic patterns and style of work. It is also applied in fraud investigation when talking of behavior patterns that indicate specific types of fraud. eg. False identity is a key MO of retail banking sleeper fraud.

The term is also commonly used in English in a non-criminal sense to describe someone's habits or manner of working, the method of operating or functioning.

A criminal's MO may also be used in offender profiling, where it can also be used to find clues to the perpetrator's psychology.

The method of operation or MO is sometimes confused with a criminal's "signature". While a criminal's MO may change over time, his or her signature will usually stay the same.

I call Richie all the time and get his voice mail..lol That is his M.O. Never can catch him on the phone.

Modus operandi (often used in the abbreviated form MO) is a Latin phrase, approximately translated as "mode of operation." The plural is modi operandi ("modes of operation"). It is used in police work to describe a criminal's characteristic patterns and style of work. It is also applied in fraud investigation when talking of behavior patterns that indicate specific types of fraud. eg. False identity is a key MO of retail banking sleeper fraud.

The term is also commonly used in English in a non-criminal sense to describe someone's habits or manner of working, the method of operating or functioning.

A criminal's MO may also be used in offender profiling, where it can also be used to find clues to the perpetrator's psychology.

The method of operation or MO is sometimes confused with a criminal's "signature". While a criminal's MO may change over time, his or her signature will usually stay the same.

Nice EDIT :) I was just wondering why you added the entire, well here ya go i can do it too Modus operandi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you remember me from the nationals when you wrapped the trailer around my buddies GN?
I was a complete A HOLE and called you TEX , i was really PO'D cause the car was just painted that week. I was out of line and should have been a lil more polite, but normally that stuff doesnt happen. Got to meet you and your wife, you had no idea who i was!

Please remove the lower portion of your sig, this year at the nats you have to stop by and enjoy the ribs with the rest of us. We are there just to have fun.

Im sure you got the pm from 2 gns, he is a really good friend of mine.

Put it in the past and have a good time this year at BG...

BW

Back