You can type here any text you want

Another newb!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SyHopeful

I'm your huckleberry.
Hey all!

Bought my GN in Redmond, WA, back in July. Took it here to Alaska, but it's still considered the Pacific Northwest, right? ;)

Any other Alaskan members? I know Mark with the TTA who lives here and I know he posts on tb.com, is there anybody else?

I'm down in the Seattle and/or Whidbey Island area usually once a year at least, if anybody is ever interested in meeting up.

Glad to be here!

Rich

Cool!

Let's us know the next time you're in the Seattle area, and we'll get a few of us together.

Originally posted by SyHopeful
Hey all!

Bought my GN in Redmond, WA, back in July. Took it here to Alaska, but it's still considered the Pacific Northwest, right? ;)

Any other Alaskan members? I know Mark with the TTA who lives here and I know he posts on tb.com, is there anybody else?

I'm down in the Seattle and/or Whidbey Island area usually once a year at least, if anybody is ever interested in meeting up.

Glad to be here!

Rich

for sure, for sure! Give us heads up and well do dinner.

Frank

Right on, thanks for the warm welcome!

I'll definitely post in here next time I'm on my way to WA :)

Originally posted by SyHopeful
Hey all!

Glad to be here!

Rich

I just put 2 and 2 together! Did you buy this car from Jason? He sold his around the same time to guy in Alaska! Hmmmmm

Anchorage

I have a 86 Limited that I'm working on right now (dropping a LC2 in it). I know of a Dentist in town with a TTA, I have a buddy here with a GN, I know another Guy with a GN & TY, plus there are a couple of SY's and GN's floating around. There is another Guy moving up here in January from GA with a GN too.

Re: Re: Another newb!

Originally posted by boostedmaxPSI
I just put 2 and 2 together! Did you buy this car from Jason? He sold his around the same time to guy in Alaska! Hmmmmm

Yup, good guy and doing business with him was great! He was straightforward about everything and gave me a great deal.

Cool 87: You post on alaskamotorsports.com at all?

The only TTA I know of is owned by a guy that works for GCI, he's had his out to the track a lot. I know one guy with a Sy, and one guy with a Ty, and I've seen at least one other GN here, but it was all ghettofied :(

I'm in Juneau right now for turkey day but if you ever want to meet up, I'm game!

Back