You can type here any text you want

Another Nissan GTR- Vid

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daniel Jost

Squirtin six
Well ran into one in Joplin, MO and BS'd him it was an all stock GN... In all actuality it was the car in my sig, I was on 91/Alky 22# of boost. Car put down 608#TQ at the wheels the next day on the dyno. In the video it was breaking up a bit as I had it pretty fat on fuel that night with how hot/humid it was. Needless to say him and his import buddies were VERY surprised that my old Buick just took down his high dollar exotic. They looked it over before we ran at the gas station and didn't notice any mods as I built the car to appear nearly stock to the untrained eye.

This was couple weeks ago so Chicken beat me to the post as Movie Maker was not agreeing with me on this video lol!

Enjoy, Dan

I find the evil professor laugh...funny. GTRs run mid 11s to high 10s depending on the year, your car is a beast.

Thanks guys,

When I pulled back into the gas station the GTR owner was itching to see what was under the hood. As I was popping the hood his Ricer/Bike buddies were walking over saying;
Kids-Did the GTR smoke that thing?
Owner- Hell No! He took me!
Kids- What!!??
Owner- Yeah this thing is bad as hell.
Kids- What do you have done to this thing?
Me- Oh just a couple mods here and there, pretty much the typical stuff.. (When on to list some mods with a smirk)
Kids- Oh..... ? (Looking lost as if a RWD engine bay was foreign to them, I think they expected me to say this is a stage 1,2,3,4 setup blah blah like they always say but has no real meaning)

I think they spent the night trying to figure out how my car went so fast without colored wire loom and a pound of chrome... The GTR owner was way cooler than the typical GTR tool bag as well, and just had to laugh at the fact that he had fallen for the "it's stock" line.

,Dan

Good kill, very nice with the stealth thing.

I did the same thing with an STI owner a few years back. A friend wanted me to race his buddies STI that was "BAD". He was cool came back and told his buddies he lost badly and the T was very fast.
Ran across him on the street once and he put 4 cars on me from a dig (I spun) but I quickly had him halfway through second.

Mikey

Back