You can type here any text you want

Another venture for the shop...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
Should be a pretty nasty street truck when finished...

Nice Syclone! If you don't mind please give us some details on the plan for this truck (also keep us updated with some more pics):biggrin:... I know someone down here in the process of building a pretty healthy Syclone, hard to beat the AWD for the street races;) :cool:

Nice Syclone! If you don't mind please give us some details on the plan for this truck (also keep us updated with some more pics):biggrin:...

Stock block w/ splayed caps, forged rotating assm., fully ported vortec heads, DLS custom camshaft, XFI, somewhere between a 66mm-76mm turbo :D , still ?? about the tranny but it will retain awd, etc...

Hopefully a change of wheels/tires are in the near future. :p

The owner is a member here on TB.com, knperformance. He ported the vortecs for the truck and has ported some heads for me as well as other members here. We have a few things going on, so look for him posting here more in the near future... ;)

K.

wow please keep us posted on this. just make sure you post lots and lots of pictures :)

Stock block w/ splayed caps, forged rotating assm., fully ported vortec heads, DLS custom camshaft, XFI, somewhere between a 66mm-76mm turbo :D , still ?? about the tranny but it will retain awd, etc...

Hopefully a change of wheels/tires are in the near future. :p

The owner is a member here on TB.com, knperformance. He ported the vortecs for the truck and has ported some heads for me as well as other members here. We have a few things going on, so look for him posting here more in the near future... ;)

K.

Sounds good, thanks for the details Keith and definitely keep us updated with pics as the build progresses!:cool:

Let me know where you can find a forged crank for the 4.3. Hmm, maybe you are thinking just forged rods?

Back when the Nascar Busch series was running the V6's there were forged GMPP cranks for the 4.3L & our 3.8L all over the place. Lucky for me, I'm planted firmly in the Nascar homeland and on occasion still trip over some lost parts... ;)

I haven't checked, but doesn't Eagle or anyone else make forged cranks for the 4.3L still, or just the billet?

K.

cant answer your question but hows the truck coming along?

Back