another... What should it run??

HouTX87

I'd just like to hear what you guys think my current setup should be capable of in the 1/4 mile. I believe all of my mods are listed in my signature. Anything that is not listed is still stock or stock equivalent. I am currently running 22psi boost with Alkycontrol, gain set at 6, no adjustments to my TT 5.7 alky chip burned for 22-23psi. I do not have a wideband yet so I'm afraid to start pulling fuel or adding timing just yet, and the car runs too damn good. O2's are 770-800 at wot in 3rd. Chip and alky are both on all default settings. From some of the kills I've had on the street so far I'm estimating deep low 12's. Any opinions? Thanks.

When trying to see what your car will run at the track tires will dictate alot....Your set up with 22lbs should be in the 12's provided you can some what 60ft it......Others will tell you the max potential of your set up, but don't expect to run it without some tuning skills and seat time.....Seeing your asking what it will do indicates you have a learning curve at both tuning and driving most likely.....If you can get anything under a 2 second 60ft I'm guessing mid 12's 2 seconds and above I'm going to say high 12's

Good Luck and let us know how it goes at the track if you plan to go....

I'm going to say high 12's if you 60' below 2.0..... obviously the better the 60', the better the time..... if you 60' around 1.7, times should be mid 12's or so.... MPH in the 108-110 range maybe if everything is working well together.

Butt dyno's are really not that reliable. Driving the car around and driving the car all the way down the track are 2 different things. Best to do is just take it to the track an see what it does. Really very simple .. :cool: