Any Buick Guys in Maryland/DC area?

turbohye

Nuclear Reactor
:)
Moved to Maryland recently in Gaithersburg but i was wondering if anyone is around this area. Im just wondering whos out here.

Thanks

Spoilers?

Would there be any interest in a GSX style spoiler resized and fitted to TR's? I have a mold in the works with pics coming soon.

thanks. i have seen a few driving around Rockville pike. just trying to see where they all meet.

There's a pretty good group of us in the area. The G S C A chapter (can you believe this site still believes in childish, unnecessary, silly censorship, sigh?) gets together the first Tuesday of each month at 7 pm. Used to be at the North Laurel Pizza Hut but the service got really bad so we moved a few miles south to the Hooters on Rt 1 just north of Cherry Lane, directly across from the Laurel Mall. Coming from Gaithersburg you can either go down 270, across 495, and up 95 to exit 33, Rt 198, then east to Rt 1, and south to the Hooters, on the left, or you can come across to 108 to Rt 32 to Rt 1 and go south past 198 to the Hooters, or ... :). The club is basically inactive nowadays, so the monthly dinner is about all we do. Come out on Nov 7 and say hi.

I miss those Bench Races

was at the Irish Pub when I was there with Burnout contests in the Parking Lot afterwards Carl Tell everyone I said Aloha I am over here in Honolulu now only got about 10 months to go then I am gonna try to get as close as I can to Home MD.......looking forward to Bench Racing at HOOTERS can't beat Beer, Wings and Hooter's great combo........

fresh 87 put back

I am jake and i am in wash., dc metro area with a put back together 1987 GN and would like to meet up with other gn guys, all my buds have newer cars and dont like the GN cars so help me out fellas. thanx jake

look at my post up above.. there is going to be a MAGNA met next weekend in Towson MD.. come on out guys.. i'm flying in from CA to hang out with the old crew.. see ya there..

towson meeting

Im new to the GRAND NATIONAL movement,so could somebody fill me in on time,date,place, and whats on the agenda for the meeting i need to know so its not a argument with the old lady you know. thanx, JAKE

Im new to the GRAND NATIONAL movement,so could somebody fill me in on time,date,place, and whats on the agenda for the meeting i need to know so its not a argument with the old lady you know. thanx, JAKE

first Tuesday of each month at 7 pm. Used to be at the North Laurel Pizza Hut NEXT MEET MARCH 6.

355 rockville pike

That was probably me and few friends. We usually hang out in silver spring at the fenton st citgo if its nice me about 4 to 5 others will roll out to the borders on rockville pike. On friday nights its a big hang out for cars mostlly imports though somtimes there will be someone whos tryn to race. But any how if your whant to get with some other tr guys in the area send me a pm so we can hook up. Oh yeah my buddy owns the citgo and works on tr's I also got a few other conections in the are for parts as well.:biggrin:

I think I met the guy that owns the Citgo at the Sunday Morning Cruise in Burtonsville: rt 29 & 198.

Let me know if you guys are interested in a track rental.

We have a few spots left for Capitol Raceway on 3/30

oh yeah

I forgot about that spot. We havent been out there for while I guess now its starting to warm up again we'll start cruising again. That was Nani you met he owns the citgo.