You can type here any text you want

Any custom exhaust places in West Sub

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BandAid

Keyboard Bully
Loooking to get a custom Exhaust on the TTA,and dont want to pay an arm and a leg,,I have already payed for collecting all the Parts to put TTA 656 back together:eek: :eek:

thought there was someone in Carpentersville.....

Thanks Dennis

The place to go is Ultimate Exhaust in Crystal Lake. John is the owner and operator and only person there. One man shop. 815-459-3432, 652 W. Terra Cotta Ave. CL.. John has built me two intergrated 2 1/2 Hot Air downpipes. I also know that he built a custom exhaust including an intergrated downpipe for member DVERNST for his 89 TTA. David is the one who told me about Ultimate Exhaust. John is an artist with exhaust systems and you get what you pay for. Good Luck. Brad

Loooking to get a custom Exhaust on the TTA,and dont want to pay an arm and a leg,,I have already payed for collecting all the Parts to put TTA 656 back together:eek: :eek:

thought there was someone in Carpentersville.....

Thanks Dennis

He charged me $700 to do from the elbow back in 3". $400 to make a 3" elbow with me supplying the flange. I supplied the muffler also. He had it finished in 1 day.

Back