You can type here any text you want

any et's with turbotweak race chip for 83's?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo grey

Hi,Im just wondering how fast guys have gone with Erics race chip for 83# inj.
I have the street chip from turbotweak,and am so pleased with the driveability and performance,and optional tuning feature.
Eric,do u also give the user the adjustment feature with the race chip
for the 83's?

I rarely get chip requests for 83's. I think mainly because not many people run them, and 83's would typically only be necessary in the 9's. Most people would be using an aftermarket ecm at that point, or a Maxeffort thumbwheel.

I have a few people in the 10's with 55's and 72's, and one gentleman from Georgia went 9.80's with 72's (surprised the heck out of me..lol), but has since switched to FAST.

In general, once you start getting into that territory, you'll need more ability to make adjustments than my chip can provide. Yes, my race chips have some small tweaks you can make, but for the stock ECM, I would suggest the ME-R, as it has adjustability galore, and does away with the MAF completely. There are some very clever things in that chip.

If you're bound and determined to do it with a conventional single chip, I'll help in any way I can. :)

<---- proud supporter of turbotweak chips

heck everyone I know that still runs stock ecm now has turbotweak chips in them :D

Back