Any ford truck guys here?

JUSTAV6

Getting High On PSI
Whats up to you all,, I just got a 93 F-350 single wheel long box std cab,, it has a 351W in it ,, What I would like to know is anyone here know where I can get some good info on some good perf parts + mods I could do to it,,
Thanks for any and all the info,,
Seneca Lafler,,

Hey, 351w's have tons of aftermarket parts. You could take a look at www.edelbrock.com, summitracing, and many others. What kind of mods are you planning on...bolt on stuff or cam, pistons, etc? I might be able to reccommend some stuff, depending on how much money you want to spend. Good luck, and keep us posted!

Originally posted by 69BluDevil
Hey, 351w's have tons of aftermarket parts. You could take a look at www.edelbrock.com, summitracing, and many others. What kind of mods are you planning on...bolt on stuff or cam, pistons, etc? I might be able to reccommend some stuff, depending on how much money you want to spend. Good luck, and keep us posted!

Well I just want to do a few bolt ons for now,, and maybe a good cam,, Plus I would like to keep it FI ,,,, It a nice truck but I need more HP,, :D it has a 6inch lift with 35-12.50 - 16.5 its a sweet truck,,
Thanks for the help,,
Seneca Lafler,

Sounds like a kicka$$ truck!
Hmm...for an intake, you have several choices...the GT40 from Ford Racing, TFS 351w EFI "R", etc. I've heard a lot of good things about the TFS intake, and that's what I'm going to be getting. (it does cost $550 though :mad: ) For heads, depending on how far you want to take it, you could go with some GT40's (Don't quote me on this, but I've heard they're very restrictive...but like I said, I don't REALLY know that for sure hehe), or for some added power/less weight aluminum Trick Flow's or Edelbrock. (both will run ya a little over $1000 for a pair) I say go to www.summitracing.com and order a catalogue (free), and have at it! :D You could also try going to www.stangnet.com or www.corral.net and ask for some recommendations from people who actually have the parts. (you probably already know this, but I'll say it anyways...watch out - some of those guys are complete a-holes on stangnet :D ) It all just depends on how much you want to spend. There's stuff for a few hundred, and then there's stuff for a few thousand. :p Have fun with your new toy!! :) Wouldn't happen to have any pics would ya? :cool:

Later,
Sean

BTW...almost forgot - for a cam, I guess it really depends on if you're going to be towing anything and how big we're talking. I'm not good with cam specs, so that would be one to ask over on stangnet or the corral.

If your in the market for headers....i'd go with hedman....we have a pair of shorty's on our 90 bronco with the 351 W. Havent had any problems with them...they dont take up much room...and there smog legal...cheap to....if I recall...just over 100 bucks.