You can type here any text you want

Any good deed do'ers in this section?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
Wait, this is the only section that has good deed do'ers:rolleyes:
TURBO FARM WEST:cool:

Anyway, I bought another quality part from another deceiving member. The duttneck ic has the neck put on so damn crooked it doesn't line up. Anyone out there kick ass at tig welding? I found a local shop that won't give me an exact quote to do it, which kind of bothers me. I would rather have a TR owner do it so it can be mocked up and put on correctly. Next time I'll take my money to a strip club so my wife can have some fun:)

Jesse, I wish I could help brother. Unfortunately I'm not an expert on welding aluminum and not scared to admit it. I usually bring mine to a local shop if I ever need aluminum welded. He does good work but not cheap.

Jesse, I wish I could help brother. Unfortunately I'm not an expert on welding aluminum and not scared to admit it. I usually bring mine to a local shop if I ever need aluminum welded. He does good work but not cheap.

If I get it done here I hope the price reflects the work. He said to bring my stocker in and he'll take the measurements off that one and fix it. Well, what if it's still off? Is he gonna guarantee his work or make me pay more for the f"up? Hell, I offered to leave the car there to make it easier and said not to. I should just drop the two coolers off there and hope for the best. He cant make it any worse that's for sure!

Wait, this is the only section that has good deed do'ers:rolleyes:
TURBO FARM WEST:cool:

Anyway, I bought another quality part from another deceiving member. The duttneck ic has the neck put on so damn crooked it doesn't line up. Anyone out there kick ass at tig welding? I found a local shop that won't give me an exact quote to do it, which kind of bothers me. I would rather have a TR owner do it so it can be mocked up and put on correctly. Next time I'll take my money to a strip club so my wife can have some fun:)

dumb question but what is turbo farm west?

It's a spin off of an existing Chicago based company that primarily deals with Turbo Regals. We arent a legitement business yet, more of a brotherhood.

I'm not sure there's ANYTHING "legitement" about the Trubo Farm West.......:eek: :biggrin:

Back