You can type here any text you want

Any good transmission rebuilders in Middle Georgia???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

charleslong

Hello guys,
I should have my car here next weekend, and the guy who rebuilt my transmission did not put a new valve body in, and that is probably what was wrong with my trans in the first place. Well now i need to find someone to put this in and get the car to shifting right. The guy said that it shifts fine and all, but it will blow 3rd out if under boost.
thanks
charles

not sure

Hey Charles, welcome to middle Ga. There are a couple of good tranmission shops in town. But, I have not heard anything about 2004r work. If I get a chance this next week I will call around and find out for myself. It would be nice, but I think we are going to be out of luck. Take care, Todd.

Re: not sure

Originally posted by turbo todd
Hey Charles, welcome to middle Ga. There are a couple of good tranmission shops in town. But, I have not heard anything about 2004r work. If I get a chance this next week I will call around and find out for myself. It would be nice, but I think we are going to be out of luck. Take care, Todd.

thanks Todd,
Have you installed vb?
thanks
Charles

Shift kit

The only thing that I'v installed is one of Bruces shift kits. I had the vb out but I tell ya, If Bruce didnt have real good instructions I would have been lost. Sorry, Todd.

Back