Any how to write up on PAC install (no luck using search button)

Way2QWK

Turbo Spooled by CORN
I finally got Razors PAC system. Has anyone done a write up on how to install the PAC system. Got the kit from a friend new in the box but he lost the instructions. Saw them before he lost them and could not figure out how some things were supposed to go. Any one have step by step instructions.

This one's easy.. any questions.. ask the guy who makes it.

Email me, i'll be more than happy to provide you with an install manual. And if you come across any question, you can call me as well.

Step by step :)

Julio

idoxlr8_70@yahoo.com

Thanks Razor

My friend sold his Buick, so he gave me the PAC kit new in box. Im so excited to get it installed and finally be able to go WOT on pump gas. I have never been able to run more than 12psi on 91 octane.

I started on it today........mounted the pump, alky bottle, coolant overflow, routed long pump wire through firewall into dash area.

The next step I have is figuring were the grey,purple and green wires go from the pac controller and were the diodes solder in at ????

Your killing me...

email or call perty please with a little sunshine :)

727-526-9724

Ok, lets try this again. I just installed Julio's PAC kit, easy install, easier than replying to this post. First pass car hit 17# of boost NO kNOCK, easy right, turned up the boost on 2nd pass, spun tires and 60mph and hit 27 # of boost with NO KNOCK on 93 octain. All this with a street chip, I can't wait for the alky chip. Julio's PAC kit is by far the Best thing I've installed in my car. Julio's product and support is first class all the way. All there is left to say is, Thanks Julio! Way2qwk, your car will feel like it's on steroids....Good Luck with your car......Hang on and pay attention it will get loose.

hey guys, I am almost done installing mine as well. But the pac and distributor box is annoying me. I dont like box tie wrapped to my column and I dont like the pac control zip tied to other wires under my dash. I want to put the controller (main one) next to my seat on the side of the center console. But the wire is to short. anyone have any ideas?? And where did you guys put the new rad over flow tank?? I cant fiond a place.

thanks
Ralph

Originally posted by gnfanatic
hey guys, I am almost done installing mine as well. But the pac and distributor box is annoying me. I dont like box tie wrapped to my column and I dont like the pac control zip tied to other wires under my dash. I want to put the controller (main one) next to my seat on the side of the center console. But the wire is to short. anyone have any ideas?? And where did you guys put the new rad over flow tank?? I cant fiond a place.

thanks
Ralph

Ralph, I can send you a longer wire if you wish. The controller typically once its set.. your done. On 95% of the GN's i've done it hasnt needed tweaking. I have those that have mounted it inside the glove box so its really out of the way. That may be another idea and that way its totally out of sight. Actually the car I saw in BG had the main controller glued to the back of the glove box, and the little controller mounted on the inside. You can also dis-assemble the little control box and relocate those controls as well. Thats why it was designed with the cord as is. So the controls can be integrated into the dash.

The locations I give are just a guideline to make things fast and simple. But the sky is the limit on creativity. Same goes with hoses, component placement, bulb placement, etc. If you need something special, I will accomondate any request. Always have :)

The new radiator overflow put it in the spot between the battery and core support for an easy. Or on the drivers side :)