You can type here any text you want

Any interest in an NA to SFI conversion?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

Thought I might post this up for anbody wanting to convert an N/A V6 over to a Hot Air SFI Turbo set up. A few of my friends and I were going to help another fellow member out but the guy went a little out of line so the deal didnt work out. We made a kit to convert for this guy. We basically have everything including a non BRF 200r4 tranny and new D5 converter to make an N/A car into a Hot Air Turbo set up. There is a few things that will be needed to make it work like converting your stock fuel lines but other than that, we pretty much have everything. We wanted $1000 for everything. Not trying to sell anything really but thought I might throw it out to you guys incase their may be some interest. I think it's a damn good deal to make a slow car more reliable and faster. The trans is a basic 200r4 but works great. I wanted to use this set up on a standard N/A V6 but I dont have the time for another project. -----Jeremy

I would be interested in this..

can you PM me some pics and stuff?

A.j.

A.J. I dont have any pics of the parts. I actually dont have any of the parts at all, just helping other members get rid of parts and was going to try to help the other board member get his car going. TurboNut85 has some of the parts, my dad has some, and WickedV6 has the rest. I can get you a parts list together if you are seriously interested. We could get everything on a pallet and shipped with UPS Freight for right around $105, which isnt bad at all. PM me if you need a list. Or I can post it up on here as well. ----Jeremy

Back