You can type here any text you want

Any of you guys planning to buy a bad a$$ Ford 9"

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

I'm tinkering with the idea of changing directions on my rear end which means I may be selling my brand new Quick Performance 9".

Here's some details on it:

Strange Nodular 3rd member

Moser Wavetrac center section (this is a lifetime warranty piece that is new to the market, basically the best of the best for very High Horsepower street/strip cars)

3:50 gears

Ford BIG bearings

Sport Trac disc brakes with the E-brake

1350 U-joints

35 spline Moser Axles

The housing is also braces all the way across

HRParts/Spohn mounts already welded on and ready to go

Drainplug is relocated to the back of the housing to not interfere with the HR bars

It has the Billet oil Fill plug on it as well (extra cash to have this)

Basically I had HRParts and Quick Performance work together on this one to make a rear end that could hold up to MEGA horsepower and now I think I might go a little different route.

If anybody might be interested in this, let me know. I havent decided for sure but I would basically sell it for what I have into it and maybe save a little cash and wait time (took 6 months to get it).

Let me know, I'll need to grab my reciept to figure out an actuall cost.

----Jeremy

Well, I need to look at my reciepts but I know I have mid 3G's in it.

Might also sell just the powder coated braced housing with upper bushings installed and the Disc brake kit. That'll be $1200.

This is what is included:

1. Custom Housing
2. Rear brace welded in
3. Fill and drain plugs installed
4. Black powder coating
5. Ford Big Bearing End
6. Heavy Duty wall tubes
7. HRParts brackets welded on
8. Ford disc brake kit, with parking brake
9. Upper control arm bushings installed

I have abour $1500 into this set up. You'd need to get your own center section and axles and then youd have an awesome rear end. My initial cost was so high becuase of the Wavetrac unit which was $1000 alone.

Attachments

• P5180023.jpg
    P5180023.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 99
  • P5180025.jpg
    P5180025.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 106
If anyone is interested in the entire rear, this is what i have into it:

Compete Rear from Quicks: $3578
Powder Coating : $200
HRBrackets installed: $150

Make an offer.

Yeah it's pretty much the best of the best. I'm preferring more to sell just the housing at this point in time becuase the Wavetrac take a long time to get. But, if someone did want it, I'd still sell it as a whole. The Wavetrac is designed to handle the highest HP cars and still give them good street capabilities becuase it acts as a locker under load but softens while not under load. It uses a wave pattern so it doesnt click like a lot of the lockers do on the street. Here are a few more pics:

Attachments

• P9020053.jpg
    P9020053.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 90
  • P9020054.jpg
    P9020054.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 92
  • P9020058.jpg
    P9020058.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 89
Back