Any Saint Louis-ins

I wouldn't mind getting all of us out at the track next year. That would be pretty cool. Thats the only time i see anybody.
 
Originally posted by rob nolan
I wouldn't mind getting all of us out at the track next year. That would be pretty cool. Thats the only time i see anybody.

Next year I will have one of my own GN's =) (March). Getting everyone together at the track would be great.
 
You may have not seen many around, but believe me there are a TON of TRs in this area (STL/ILL). We used to have consistently very nice showings week after week at the track a couple years back. Some of the guys just seem to have fallen off the radar, but I believe next year will be nice.........cant wait :)
 
Hi

I'm in South County with an 87 GN and 70 GS455 convertible. A friend of mine who lives near me has an 86 T-Type. There should be a club meeting at G&M on Sappington Barracks Road in January on the first Sunday of the month. C'mon on down!

Bob
 
I'm Norco (North County to the rest) born and raised. I have since moved to St. Charles Co. like everyone from norco does.
My parents still live there.

And guys, I hope to make several appearances at GIR next year. The car is currently in the process of a small buildup. Just headers, injectors, powerplate, and a whole lot of laptop time in the future
 
Originally posted by daviss
I'm Norco (North County to the rest) born and raised. I have since moved to St. Charles Co. like everyone from norco does.
My parents still live there.

And guys, I hope to make several appearances at GIR next year. The car is currently in the process of a small buildup. Just headers, injectors, powerplate, and a whole lot of laptop time in the future

I hope this spring we can all get together and meet, and have a bad ass TR gang thing going on =). How bad ass would it be to see five..seven... or whatever TR's rumbling down the street?
 
Originally posted by progress1vebmx
I hope this spring we can all get together and meet, and have a bad ass TR gang thing going on =). How bad ass would it be to see five..seven... or whatever TR's rumbling down the street?

...and a couple of TTA's too!
 
Originally posted by brn agn
...and a couple of TTA's too!

Can't forget the TTA!

Ah... I remember I was riding in some guys riced out CRX, and we were pulled right next to a TTA. I felt embarssed. I was going to give him a thumbs up for a nice car, but he wouldve thought that I was some silly asian ricer riding with my friend.
 
Back
Top