Any Saint Louis-ins

I went to college in Springfield MO. I don't remember any tracks around there. I could be wrong. Springfield is about 4 hours from Gateway. There is a track outside Joplin, MO called MoKan. Joplin is about an hour from Springfield.

Tracks I know of within reasonable driving distance...

Gateway & Wentzville in St. Louis area
Benton, Ill. 1/8 mile
Sikeston, Mo. 1/8 mile
Springfield, Mo. 1/4 mile (Super Chevy Shows)
Eddyville, Ia. 1/8 mile

Then there's KC, Memphis, IRP, Chicago, and one in Morroco, Ind.

If I am ever i the STL/STC area in the future (no plans for awhile though) can I meet up with one of you guys? I have enver seen a Grand National in real life that was sitting...jsut driving in the opposite direction. :confused: It's just my dream car right now. until I get alittle older.

Originally posted by quickbrick
come to a meeting sometime in the spring, youll see plenty of them:cool:
Really!? I will be invited? :D I wanna come w/ the digital camera! :) (sorry..just lame! lol. I love these cars!)...

If you can wait, I'm coming down to the car show this spring. I havn't seen an official date yet, but I'm sure you know the one I'm talking about. Where are you at in Osage. If you are looking for a car, I found an '84 down in Camdenton real cheap. I don't know if it is still there or not. It was a couple miles out Hwy 5 towards Lebanon at some little car lot. Car needed some work but it was a great price. True GN with Astroroof and the good Lear seats. I think he wanted like $2200 for the car. I must have been retarded not to buy it.

well maybe i'll run into you guys this summer ,but the body shop probably wont have either one of my G.N.s done seeing as they have yet to start

I am way out West in Warrenton. Previous 87 GN owner, currently a Syclone owner. As long as its a 6 with a turbo its ok in my book!!

N10S:cool:

Originally posted by N10S
I am way out West in Warrenton. Previous 87 GN owner, currently a Syclone owner. As long as its a 6 with a turbo its ok in my book!!

N10S:cool:
yup!!

There is nothing wrong with a Syclone! Hey N10S, did you have your GN for sale about 2 years ago? I called on one in Warrenton and spoke with the owner's wife. She said that they were selling the car and were thinking about getting a GNX. I assume that there is not too many GN's running around in Warrenton.

Meeting today at G&M on Sappington Barracks road in South County at 1:30 p.m. Weather's nice today and no Rams football so I would imagine there will plenty of cars there.

Originally posted by brn agn
There is nothing wrong with a Syclone! Hey N10S, did you have your GN for sale about 2 years ago? I called on one in Warrenton and spoke with the owner's wife. She said that they were selling the car and were thinking about getting a GNX. I assume that there is not too many GN's running around in Warrenton.

brn agn -

I bought the GN new off of a dealers lot in Indy on Feb 29(leap year), 1988. None of the St.Louis dealers had any left, but that Indy dealer had one of the last big shipments of GNs and they still had 20+ on their lot at the time. Quite a site to behold...all those new shiny black Gns sitting together! They actually had one car without T-tops that was a basic manual roll-up window car. I almost bought it, but then went for a hard-top with electric windows. I traded the car off in 91 and I have to tell you that out of the 45 vehicles I have owned in my lifetime, that GN was one of only several cars I have regretted selling!

So, I am not sure who it may have been trying to sell a Gn two years ago, but it wasn't me. I do want a GNX though!! ;)

I do know a guy out here that has a white T-Type that I believe used to belong to a guy in St.Louis named Dale Okenfuss. In addition to owning the t-type Dale also had a GN and a GNX and had ordered and equipped that white T-type with the SW analog gauge kit. I wish I had that car, its a really neat car!

Look forward to talking with you guys in the future!

N10S :)