You can type here any text you want

Any tuners in the Texas area or anywhere else willing to help me with my Fast??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DRAGRACR

I have now been messing with this computer since last November with no results.. I have a 92 LT1 Corvette 357ci, 210 AFR, 11.7:1, 250/259 solid roller on a 106ls motor and I had an issue with the timing being retarded anything above idle. For example at 4k i was getting 9-10 degrees of retard, and also i couldn't drive but maybe 2 or 3 miles without the car trying to overheat 220+ deg. I sent my computer off and got it back this week and the timing retard problem seems to be fixed, but it is still lacking power and is running hot. Crazy thing is that if i put my factory computer back on the car it runs great, with no over heating issues, and picks up 30+RWHP on the dyno..... I have gct files and logs if anyone is interested.:confused: :confused:

BTW: I made 450RWHP with the factory computer, a crappy tune, and shutting off at 7k. The best that I have gotten out of the Fast is 420RWHP.
My motor should make 470+ to the rear.

Ok. I'd be happy to send you my file after tonight. It could be some help. But I've found that even with similar combos, the tunes can be quite different. I have one from FAST for a 36# injector 396 na LT1 that wouldn't even let my car idle after changing the ci & injector size to my own. If its running hot, its gotta be too lean I'd think. Is the FAST the only culprit?

eplasencia@houston.rr.com

There's a guy in San Antonio, Mike Murrilo, he's real well known in mustang racing, and is a FAST dealer/tuner, i have no 1st hand experience with him, but lots of the mustang guys down there use him

www.murillomotorsports.com

I'm a FAST dealer and tuner in Austin. I can help you if you'd like...

TurboTR

Back