You can type here any text you want

Any vendor sell cam/crank sensors?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V6POWER

I checked vendor websites but could not find these sensors. I would like to purchase from a vendor if possible. Advance Auto has them from BWD (cam sensor $300 and crank sensor $42). Anyone know who BWD is? Thanks.

Try going in parts wanted section and asking a member. I just replaced mine. Did not want to spend the 300 on a new one. Had a few members contact me with sensors from 100-150. some new , some used. Worth a shot, unless you wanna spend the coin for a new one. I got one from a local buddy. Highway Stars had the cheapest when I was looking. around 265.

Try going in parts wanted section and asking a member. I just replaced mine. Did not want to spend the 300 on a new one. Had a few members contact me with sensors from 100-150. some new , some used. Worth a shot, unless you wanna spend the coin for a new one. I got one from a local buddy. Highway Stars had the cheapest when I was looking. around 265.

Thanks. I will call Highway Stars tomorrow since I don't want to take a chance on a used one.

Back