You can type here any text you want

Any you local guys help me out?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GN_Man_NC

I know this isn't the classfied section, but Im looking for a cheap dependable daily driver(good gas mileage), going to put the Camaro away for a while(383 build up), the Z71 loves the gas and def. not making the GN a daily driver. I am open to pretty much anything. But would like a nice small truck. Just let me know what you got.

Thanks guys

Where are you at in NC. I am a dealer and keep over 150 cars in stock at my dealership:biggrin:

Cheap, dependable, and decent looking don't go hand in hand anymore but I can cover at least any 2 of the 3 LOL!!!!

Seriously pm me with what you may be interested and I will hook you up, being a TurboBuick.com member will get you a good deal:tongue:

You are good days trip from me, I am all the way down in the Mountains in Rutherford County. If I cant find nothing closer in the next couple days I will get back with you.

Thanks

Look up Universal (motors or auto) and ask for Mike McPhearson. He is a good friend of my Dad's and has lots of cars in Forest City. He is right behind Beam Chevrolet and used to actually be one of the owners before it recently sold. Just tell him I told you to call and ask for him and he'll take good care of you.

I dont really deal with dealers too much, I know who he is, they are known around the county. I usually by off indivduals. Thats what I was hoping for here.

Thanks for the help

Back